Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aventura Autumn Meet

I'll check out their setup when passing by over the next couple of weeks. I'm sure they have a cafe where we can all gas. Will propose some dates too :thumb:

Whilst autumn passed us by we managed to get another catch up on a sunny winter day before the year is out. Both cars have pleasantly evolved and for the better! Great to see and share improvements, tips, plans, etc.

No better thread to post a few pics, albeit from the phone...

UvvvElX.jpg

pSGgcxk.jpg

Aero looks very cool 8):

l6zhfuw.jpg

E1wPF5B.jpg

Looking forward to the next one; thanks Sutton! :thumbs:.
Any interested parties around the M4/M25/M40 region wish to join..?

What a great way to spend a couple of hours! Those Tramonts do look good and what I really liked was that the track seemed a bit wider so there was less gap between the wheel face and front wing inner lip.

There was no noticeable difference in colour tone (I wasn't expecting there to be) between the two but the flake refraction was obviously different.

Another meet sounds good.

All - have a great Christmas break.

Hi Sutton,

Looks like you've been busy with your car since we met. Any more pics?

My car is hibernating in Berks this winter, but would be up for a meet in the coming months....

Hi Harry!

Good to hear from you. Let us know what works for you time-wise.

I'll grab some photos in the sun as the light refraction makes the paint come alive and sparkle.

Hi Harry,

I'm having trouble getting the photos down to size to fit. If you want to drop me a pm with your email address, I can email these and others which will be much easier.

Attachments

• 993d_146.jpg
    993d_146.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 2,512
  • 993c_169.jpg
    993c_169.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,512
PM sent :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members