Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 997.1 Techarts

Springs, body panels, other?
If Springs then maybe worth organising another group buy like TheFinn's a few months back.

Pasm or non pasm? I haven't fitted my pasm tech art springs on the c4s and have a large bill on my other car so have been considering selling. Not 100pc decided but thought to ask

Lordjimimac said:
Pasm or non pasm? I haven't fitted my pasm tech art springs on the c4s and have a large bill on my other car so have been considering selling. Not 100pc decided but thought to ask

PASM.... I am in a little dilemma myself. Need to change the front two shocks and fittings which come out at about £1000. Do I get them and add Techarts all round or go for a complete set of coil overs which will be around £2/2.5k

Milo72 said:
Lordjimimac said:

PASM.... I am in a little dilemma myself. Need to change the front two shocks and fittings which come out at about £1000. Do I get them and add Techarts all round or go for a complete set of coil overs which will be around £2/2.5k

If you don't plan on changing the ride height once they are fitted then there is not much point on the extra outlay :?:

Thefinn said:
Milo72 said:
Lordjimimac said:

If you don't plan on changing the ride height once they are fitted then there is not much point on the extra outlay :?:

I do want to drop the height, hence the post asking for spings.

My dilemma was... two bed stock front shocs with lowered springs all round (about £1400) or a complete new set of 4 adjustable coil overs (about £2500)

It's up to you I guess which suits best but I meant that if you plan to fit the coilovers but won't change the ride height once they are fitted and the techarts give the drop you want then save the cash. If you want to change the height regularly then go for the coilovers.

Thefinn said:
It's up to you I guess which suits best but I meant that if you plan to fit the coilovers but won't change the ride height once they are fitted and the techarts give the drop you want then save the cash. If you want to change the height regularly then go for the coilovers.

Ahh - see what you mean. Doubt I will be changing ride height once they are in.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back