Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. DECEMBER

MC

:nooo:

3 Porsches to choose from and you turn up in a Merc'. :hand:

Nice morning out, weather was glorious yet again, so lucky 🍀

I have definitely got the 1S1 paint code so the only explanation is Harries car looks darker as it's only been out of the garage 3 times :thumb:

Oh and Jaguars have very big exhausts :worship: :grin:

James
Don't forget to check that paint code when you get home. Love to know what colour yours is called.
Merry Xmas gents, I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2019.

So both cars are paintcode 1S1.
How strong was the machine polish you used?

I think he must have used bleach compound.to polish it

kan300 said:
So both cars are paintcode 1S1.
How strong was the machine polish you used?

Not strong enough to go the clearcoat and see yellow paint :grin:

Racing looks many different colours depending even slight variations in light, I bet if we'd swopped the cars positions mine would have looked the darker one!

spongebob squarepants said:
jonttt said:
Despite the attraction of seeing Sponges face after a defeat to Cardiff I unfortunately can't make it. Best wishes to you all :bandit:

:grin: :dont know: :?:

Thank god I didn't go given the result :wink:

I've just had to endure 2 hours of Mary Poppins instead :roll:

jonttt said:
jonttt said:
Despite the attraction of seeing Sponges face after a defeat to Cardiff I unfortunately can't make it. Best wishes to you all :bandit:

Shame I had a bottle ready! Returned it now :grin:

jonttt said:
jonttt said:

Shame I had a bottle ready! Returned it now :grin:

:grin:

FZP said:
Zingari said:
I'd have been there but I've got a job on in the morning sorting out the brakes on the daughter's Mini :roll:

Best wishes to you all and see you in the New Year if not before :thumb: I was going to pop into Victor's for lunch in the New Year but now the Rooney's have endorsed it I've changed my mind :what:
I thought you were joking.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...anchester-united-wayne-rooney-coleen-15573856
:what:

Nope. I'm thinking is it the place where the 'Oyster*' restaurant was and shut do to lack of trade :dont know:

(*Sponge, not to be confused with the Blue Oyster Club)

Zingari said:
FZP said:
Zingari said:
I'd have been there but I've got a job on in the morning sorting out the brakes on the daughter's Mini :roll:

Best wishes to you all and see you in the New Year if not before :thumb: I was going to pop into Victor's for lunch in the New Year but now the Rooney's have endorsed it I've changed my mind :what:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...anchester-united-wayne-rooney-coleen-15573856

Nope. I'm thinking is it the place where the 'Oyster*' restaurant was and shut do to lack of trade :dont know:

That site is now called Parea, Victors is at the old Alchemist site, next to the Alderley Edge Bar and Grill

Zingari said:
FZP said:
Zingari said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVOl2ryD8M

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdj
Back