Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

And I thought I'd bitten more than I could chew!

I love threads like that. When people say I am mad I can point to them.
MC

...mads one thing completely and utterly stupid is quite another!

I struggle with Rennlist threads due to the unresponsive webpage scrolling and masses of advertising that floods the screen.
The project looked like a huge and entertaining one but alas I have not the patience to follow...

It's easy to get rid of the ads, just register. I find it a very useful site as some participants are very knowledgeable, others not so.

Endoman said:
It's easy to get rid of the ads, just register. I find it a very useful site as some participants are very knowledgeable, others not so.

Only $20 IIRC :?

It's like here mixed with P'Heads so you get super knowledge and intelligence along with some Chavs :cap:

:grin:

I always found with Rennlist that if you ask about wheels or spoilers or other cosmetic upgrades...........loads of replies

Anything technical............stunned silence

However Chris Walrod and Steve Weiner were always very knowledgeable and helpful

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back