Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996 Genuine GT3 wheels (not Boxster/carrera sport wh

Rickyhull

Last posting before they go on eBay, genuine wide GT3 splits with good tyres recently split and powdercoated black centres and polished barrels and not lacquered so no issues running them all year round just need a buff every 6 months, these aren't the narrow version sport design wheels which look the same... these have the wider rears (295 tyres) for a narrow body carrera/carrera 4, so offer more grip and fill the arches better than the sport version, also have a spare pair of used rear tyres to go with them free... £1000
Will consider cheap wheels in px if it helps out although they will just be sold as I've already got my new wheels...

Can send pictures via WhatsApp 07534416216

I am sure putting some pictures up on here would help. If you are having dramas uploading them PM me and I can put them up for you.

Pip

Hi Ricky,

I'm guessing they're the correct 8" fronts and 10" rears anyway, but I would just clarify that in your description as it sounds above like you're implying the GT3 wheels have wider rear wheels or tyres.

It's the front wheels that are wider than the Carrera version. Carreras have 7.5 inch fronts whereas GT3 items have 8" wide fronts.
Both Carrera and Mk1 GT3 have 10" rears.

Rear tyres should be 285/30/18s though not 295, although some people might not be too bothered.
I'd also state tyre make, tread depth and manufacturer dates.

The devil is in the detail when you're wanting strong money. :thumb:

Thanks for the info marky911 that's a typo mistake on my behalf the rears are 285s, tyres are continental contact sport and all details etc are all itemised in the eBay link hsc911 has kindly added (thanks I forgot to add the link) any more info my contact number is 07534416216

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back