Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine mk1 GT3 aero spoilers complete with fan & loom Â

Rickyhull

I am selling my speed yellow aero spoiler off my mk1 carrera 4 and also my silver gt3 aero spoiler from my old mk1 carrera 2

The speed yellow one was newly repainted a few months ago so immaculate complete with a loom and a gt3 badge and fan so just needs bolting onto your hinges job done

The silver one is complete with fan and loom and carrera badge (edge of the 'C" has a little bit broken off handy noticeable but could remove the full badge and swap it with your old one

These are both genuine engine covers/spoilers NOT copies

£1300 each NO offers at all there's one on eBay for £1500 Bare no loom or anything!

Both of these are listed on eBay if you want to see the pictures of them or alternatively call or WhatsApp me and i can send pictures over 07534416216

996 spoilers

Just to confirm and to answer all questions these are 996 taco gt3 aero spoilers and genuine Porsche ones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back