Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. DECEMBER

FZP

Hi all,
With suffering a tremendous case of Aussie flu(It's like a bad case of man flu), I forgot to put this up. A few of the guys wanted to get together one last time for 2018, and suggested a meet up on SUNDAY, 23rd December at the usual time of 10:30am.

If you're free and fancy a drive out, see you Sunday morning at 10:30am

Attachments

• bulls_head_mottram_908_182.jpg
    bulls_head_mottram_908_182.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 1,809
I will make it if I can escape.

MC

After been surrounded by ill people for months I've finally succumbed to the man 🤧 but I have a pass for Sunday, see you there :thumb:

Sorry guys, Alicante tomorrow for a week :D

I hope everyone has a great Christmas & I'll see you all in the New Year

Enjoy

Got pass out got this. See you tomorrow at 10.30

Yep, I'll be there

No chance. DJing tonight at our 5th birthday party and will be dead tomorrow. Was gonna suggest we had a meet inbetween the 2 big days but like you Frank, I've been a tad down too (and still am) so didn't get round to suggesting it.

Despite the attraction of seeing Sponges face after a defeat to Cardiff I unfortunately can't make it. Best wishes to you all :bandit:

Are we aiming for 10:30 or 11:30?

MC

10:30am. It's saying 10:30 at my end, is this another setting thing?

FZP said:
10:30am. It's saying 10:30 at my end, is this another setting thing?

Sorted, I have changed my times to GMT. :thumb:

MC

Might have a run over,( if I'm still welcome)?
See what weathers like in morning.

stucart said:
Might have a run over,( if I'm still welcome)?
See what weathers like in morning.

Rain but would love to see the jag :thumb:

jonttt said:
Despite the attraction of seeing Sponges face after a defeat to Cardiff I unfortunately can't make it. Best wishes to you all :bandit:

:grin: :dont know: :?:

I'd have been there but I've got a job on in the morning sorting out the brakes on the daughter's Mini :roll:

Best wishes to you all and see you in the New Year if not before :thumb: I was going to pop into Victor's for lunch in the New Year but now the Rooney's have endorsed it I've changed my mind :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back