Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

Sponge , theres something nice about that yellow and blue together :thumb: :thumb: it maybe that yellow and blue make acid green :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yellows only?
Great - when can I drop it off? :)

Attachments

• 8fd6bf34_c50f_4815_8f0c_e7f31c00e7d7_166.jpeg
    8fd6bf34_c50f_4815_8f0c_e7f31c00e7d7_166.jpeg
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 2,130
kan300 said:
Yellows only?

Anytime, not sure it will be returned with the same alloys though :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
kan300 said:
Yellows only?

Anytime, not sure it will be returned with the same alloys though :grin:

:floor: :floor:

I was thinking that those Boxster alloys would look good on my car.....

They are 911 alloys fitted as an option to the Boxsters / standard on the GTS :wink:

They are Black 718 Alloys which I got repainted Titanium Gloss - which is the same colour as Carrera T wheels. They are different design and colour to 981 GTS alloys.

kan300 said:
They are Black 718 Alloys which I got repainted Titanium Gloss - which is the same colour as Carrera T wheels. They are different design and colour to 981 GTS alloys.

Harrie was my advisor for my new 991 wheels, looking at the rears on the 991 they are truly humongous in width.

After much deliberation The sport technos have really grown on me, so I reckon I'm keeping those (I think) but have a mint set of 991 CS available for 1500 if I decide to go that way???? :dont know:

I'm currently thinking keep the Sport Technos and refinish them in Titanium gloss (with the inside in silver to match the stainless hats)? Having no breakdust makes me want some silver!

Help!!!!!!!!

I have a set of these on my 981 Boxster S, and I am not a massive fan... I prefer the more open look, rather than these double spokes

This time with picture....

Attachments

• boxwheel2_173.jpg
    boxwheel2_173.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,980
mikeluke said:
This time with picture....

?????

Either sport techno's or Carerra S (not keen on double spoke) :?: so looking at refurbing pic 2 in colour of pic 1 OR going for alloys as pic 1

:thumb:

how to take a screen shot

Jcx said:
lighter looking wheel is so much nicer.

As in lighter colour or lighter spoke width?

Top picture for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back