Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

The heated seat delete option :grin:

You should be shopping for some nice Dom with all that time on your hands :whistle:

jonttt said:
The heated seat delete option :grin:

You should be shopping for some nice Dom with all that time on your hands :whistle:

:roll:

It's stopped raining! Evening shot......

spongebob squarepants said:

Nice rear SB lad .....

The car .... not yours ..... !

140 + miles a day .... bliss!... Use it as much as possible .. that's why you are in the desert......its a love affair that you are allowed to have ....( maybe .. )

Winter wheels n tyres going on mine next week when I get back.....liberal coating of ACF going on first though ... what a mess that made of my drive when I did my KN...!!

:grin:

911TEL said:

Nice rear SB lad .....

140 + miles a day .... bliss!... Use it as much as possible .. that's why you are in the desert......its a love affair that you are allowed to have ....( maybe .. )

Winter wheels n tyres going on mine next week when I get back.....liberal coating of ACF going on first though ... what a mess that made of my drive when I did my KN...!!

Hmmmm I agree and I keep telling mrs SBSP the same. I have my eye on a nice set of Carrera S alloys with a new set of winter Michelin's, expensive though the SBSP bank account is drained, and Santa ain't coming this year :nooo:
So you run yours throughout the winter? Do you apply the ACF yourself?

911TEL said:

Nice rear SB lad .....

Hmmmm I agree and I keep telling mrs SBSP the same. I have my eye on a nice set of Carrera S alloys with a new set of winter Michelin's, expensive though the SBSP bank account is drained, and Santa ain't coming this year :nooo:
So you run yours throughout the winter? Do you apply the ACF yourself?

I ran it off and on through the winter a couple of winters ago .....not when there is too much snow down as they are so low the front end does a great job of clearing the roads for the rest ....i have never had any issues with the conditions , traction is never an issue , onl6 clearance if it's a real Scottish Highlands type winter but TBH we don't get them like we used to !

I put the ACF on the KN myself and will be doing the Turbo next week ....lots of cardboard down is the trick until it stops dripping then dump it .....

I ran it for long enough to see how dirty I could get it before I cracked .....!
Pretty clatty was the result .......!

Traction is transformed with winter tyres ......night and day ( or should it be winter & summer .?)

Bought a set of 991 19's with nearly new tyres earlier this year from a nice chap who had sold his GTS ......

#Ready for paint correction

Bosh, what better for a shitty rainy day :grin:

Gosh. Looks so different without the black trim. Makes the Yellow look flatter. Unless you just flatted it?!

How long did it take to mask it up?

Yellow with blue trim actually looks good. Unique and sponge specific :worship:

Jcx said:
Gosh. Looks so different without the black trim. Makes the Yellow look flatter. Unless you just flatted it?!

How long did it take to mask it up?

Not flatted yet lol. But a few sweeps can already see the results are going to. Be awesome. Solid colours pretty easy to do and he only has very light swirls

G2 said:

Yowser! see see below ! (30 mins to mask up)

screenshot tool

G2 said:

Yowser! see see below ! (30 mins to mask up)

screenshot tool

I'm not far away can you do mine as well ? :D :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back