Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

V5C issue date?

vlad

Sao Paulo
Where is it on the v5C, have typed in the dates I can see (none of which say they are the issue date!) and the HPI checker I am using comes up as not matched ??

In the green section 10 and the blue section 11 there's a document reference number and a date. I'm assuming that the date is the issue date. The same date is in the 'official use only' section at the bottom of section 8.

Cheers, yes that document date is the issue date.

In the end I discovered that you can now find the last issue date/document reference date on a DVLA V5C license checker web site.

That confirmed that the V5C the seller was showing me was the latest one.

So the issue was that checking the details via HPI - they were saying the last issue date was incorrect! - bit worrying as I was just about to purchase the car.

Quick call to HPI - turns out they didn't have the most up-to-date details from the DVLA.

So no funny business going on - car bought

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back