Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

*** Sold ***

SGH said:
Phil 997 said:
SGH said:
I was interested in this a while back just too many £££££'s including fitting costs, GLWTS though.

its down to £3300 now ,were you aware of the price drop :thumb:

Yes Phil, Nik got price from Indy that removed to fit they wanted £480.00 + vat
makes it too £££££

Ah ok :thumb: :thumb:

Phil uses a Porsche Tech called James Belbin who is quite reasonable and I have the fitting instructions from Akra in case that is of interest. :thumb:

Nik said:
£480+VAT is expensive I think. I was sadly charged a fair amount for some other work recently as part of an SoR that didn't happen. All put down to experience and won't be making that mistake again!

But I'm sure another place will fit for less. Phil uses a guy call James Belbin who is quite reasonable and I have the fitting instructions from Akra in case that is of interest. :thumb:

:thumb:

Yup.

Just to clarify my earlier post (which I've edited!) as I realised it may have been misinterpreted.

Frustration was more at the market, as my car didn't sell despite the fair amount spent on prep (tyres/etc). :thumb:

So now focussed on what to replace the 997 (and Akra) with!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back