Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Incoming Mexico blue 991.1 GT3RS

Great article in this month's All Torque, brilliant photography too :worship:

Even learnt a bit about downforce :thumb:

MJA911 said:
Great article in this month's All Torque, brilliant photography too :worship:

Even learnt a bit about downforce :thumb:

Thankyou MJA -
I'm no Ernest Hemingway but I don't mind writing some bits and bobs for the TIPEC magazine, they do a good job organising meets in my region....

Lovely !!

Stunning car. Mexico is my favourite of the PTS blues. That's a special car especially as PTS hasn't been available on any of the .2 GT cars.

fev fallout 3

Out this morning for a run.
I've done several thousand miles now and I still love every second behind the wheel

A good run it was too.

:)

10,000 miles in 10 months.
No buyers remorse.

G2 said:
:thumb: must be epic on those roads screaming !

Great pic that had me dreaming on autotrader....

Mexico
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...d=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

Voodoo 2016 delivery mileage ffs :frustrated: says voodoo in the advert but that's light for voodoo?
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&modal=description

Voodoo does look darker indoors and under overcast skies/in shade. But in direct sunlight it brightens up dramatically. Dealers have been known to over expose a photograph to 'modify' a colour to make it more appealing. How many Lava Orange pics do you see that look more like red? exactly... :?:

10,000 miles top man good to see it being used as intended :thumb:

Sometimes I cringe a bit at putting so many miles on it and the depreciation etc.......but my everyday car is a Skoda Yeti- it's difficult to go on a journey in the Yeti when the RS sits in the garage.......I figure when I'm on my death bed I won't care 2 hoots about cars and money !

I was lucky enough to be taken for a couple of very fast laps around the Nordschleife on Tuesday in this stunner, must be one of the 5ish UK cars you mention?

7E5Bc1r.jpg

Y2K said:
carkid said:

10,000 miles in 10 months.
No buyers remorse.

Excellent :thumb:

OP you may well be the most qualified person in the world to tell us how they actually drive on UKs less than average roads? Is it a stiff set up?

Love it!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back