Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

Rossi911 said:
it looks a nice product, so the advice here is buy only what they can sell at car shows that you can take away on the day

as their Google Feedback is shocking
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=koolcanvasuk

they continue to drum up the worst feedback

which points to their online sales being a scam

Attachments

• 2018_11_20_16_03_27_173.jpg
    2018_11_20_16_03_27_173.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 6,758
IWishIhadaPorsche said:
Yes well they've entirely stopped talking to me now.
I hope you get your money back.

911UK said:
adding info

https://www.raceretro.com/company/kool-canvas

they appear to be exhibiting at

International historic motorsport show
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Friday 22 to Sunday 24 February 2019.

and still Chris Campbell will again try and scam people at this show :x

I see that the show's director and sales manager contact's are

Lee Masters - Show Director
E: [email protected]

Robbie McBride - Sales Manager

should anyone wish to voice their evidence and valid concerns to this trader exhibiting

Evening folks, I'm afraid I've not been in the forum for a while, Still a bit cheesed off I had to purchase frame kits elsewhere & get the framing sorted myself, but it seems a small price to pay when I read sons of the dealings on here.

It's sad when traders resort to 'bully' tactics like those described. Personally, if they have an address & wish to deliver the refund in person, I'd agree. Typical keyboard warrior stuff I'm sure. As I think has been mentioned before, with just the smallest tweaks, the business could be incredible for them. It's not one of mine, so I can't do anything about it!

I'm probably not going to comment on the matter again, but I just would like to wish everyone good luck with their orders/refunds. They certainly seem to have a fear of people turning up at shows/events & causing a fuss. That has to be the way forward unless you happen to take things in a different direction.

Good luck folks.

Koolcanvas

I'm afraid I am another victim of the Koolcanvas scammers.
I too bought 2 from them at Bicester in June and have had all the promises and lies mentioned over and over by everyone else in this thread.
First issue was waiting for 7 weeks for them to turn up in a tube and not mounted.
Had the same ***** about framing extra but there was never any indication of that and I don't see it clearly, if at all on the website.
They asked for them back and would turn around in 48 hours framed at their cost.
My biggest mistake was returning them.

Well in to November now and they refuse to answer anymore.
My wife started messaging with them but once the usual excuses were all used up they've stopped answering her too now.

At least 3 times they were ready to ship but never came, I even had a photo sent of (someones) parcel waiting to leave supposedly being mine.
Then they got there list of lies out of order as my next promise was they were being framed "tomorrow" (which again is now weeks ago) yet after they were ready.
I imagine it's cash buyers at shows who they scam as credit cards have some protection.
I think all show organisers should be contacted to get them banned from attending which should ruin them, as they deserve.
No doubt they'd set up again in another name but something should be done.

Surely these guys qualify for their very own reality series, was thinking BBC's Rogue Traders as an appropriate series for them to make their debut in.

Hi guys / girls, i,ve only signed up to the site to post my experience of Kool Canvas. This forum shows up on a google search for them! I purchased a large VR46 canvas at the NEC classic car show in December 2017 and have still not received anything. I was promised delivery at different times and finally requested a refund from them for £95. I was them told I would be called to arrange a refund onto the card the following day, after this never happened I was then told that a cheque would be sent as this is the only way they refund? After this never arrived a was rudely told "im sorry im not a post man". Shortly after this I stopped getting any response from them. What a shocking company they are, how Chris and Jan think they can continue to do this to people shocks me, hopefully it will catch up with them!
Maybe a tweet to Jan would help?

https://twitter.com/JanGalesUK/following?lang=en

74 Rivermill
Harlow
Essex
CM20 1NT

Pencil in the February show date and go see him
baseballbat.gif

I am sure he is following this thread so will see your reply :bandit:

:cop:

I suppose the only way this is going to stop if if the poor bastards who have been scammed keep reporting this to event organisers and keep going to the events to publicly demand their money back...

What a shame.

I reckon if we all turned up at the garden centre - Plants Galore, Harlow - that seems to be their registered address things might happen.

Aside from that, all quiet on the western front here. Think I'm done to be honest. I'm annoyed they seem to be moving into car show organisation and I'm a bit worried for all the punters that might turn up that it's also going to turn out to be a scam.

ive also fallen foul of kool canvas, I ordered a print on the 12/08/18 at brands hatch, and am still waiting. I was sent a canvas unframed and some others as compo for the unframed item I ordered maybe 2mnths after my original order. I sent them back stating it wasn't what I ordered and they said they would frame it and this would take a couple of weeks.several emails later and I was promised delivery on several occasions and I still haven't received my goods. I told the owner of the company that ive contacted the trading standards which I did and this doesn't seem to worry them at all..their customer services is a joke.. makes it worse as a member of the barc and a guest of a certain race team I go to many events around the country and have never had this trouble with any vendor I purchased from. Since my original order ive also been contacted by other members of the barc and guests of the msv about the same issues they have from kool canvas. I look forward to the new race seasons as im sure myself and the others will no doubt see their stall at one track. my partner who I brought the canvas for( birthday present) is now contacting brands hatch, Silverstone and thruxton to let them know about this issue from our point of view and others who have contacted us

Rossi911 said:
911UK said:
adding info

https://www.raceretro.com/company/kool-canvas

they appear to be exhibiting at

International historic motorsport show
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Friday 22 to Sunday 24 February 2019.

and still Chris Campbell will again try and scam people at this show :x

I see that the show's director and sales manager contact's are

Lee Masters - Show Director

Robbie McBride - Sales Manager

should anyone wish to voice their evidence and valid concerns to this trader exhibiting

I suspect they wont be at Retro Race and opt for car shows without advance marketing of their attendance....

still their feedback continues to be shocking, but looks like a family friend got their order :bandit:

Attachments

• 2019_02_03_15_13_23_188.gif
    2019_02_03_15_13_23_188.gif
    116.2 KB · Views: 5,000
Let's hope the negative publicity will prevent venues from hosting him.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back