Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

Ridders said:
The car looks amazing Sponge, I can't wait to see it in the flesh. Be careful with that mileage mind, that's 6 months worth in a few hours :eek: :D

I did think of having it trailered back at one point :grin:

Congrats on the collection Sponge, sentiments shared on the step up to 991 territory. :thumb:

Welcome to the world of a great sounding Porsche sponge, it makes a hell of a difference doesn't it ;-)

Congrats, looking forward to seeing it when you delivery the Dom :thumb:

Congrats mate. So looking at it you've got yourself a quasi GTS. I'm looking forward to seeing it with my own peepers

FZP said:
Congrats mate. So looking at it you've got yourself a quasi GTS. I'm looking forward to seeing it with my own peepers

:thumb: reading up on the powerkit seems all the more amazing how they achieved this mainly through improved airflow, cylinder head mods, exhaust etc, with no effect on fuel consumption. In theory the gains aren't much, however I think it's how it revs and drives, and the 0-62 time with launch control is quoted as 4 seconds, noting these are always conservative it has to be under 4 seconds, which is crazy. Feel from the brakes is also a revelation having never had Ceramics before :worship:

Congrats mate, great spec, looks amazing and sounds like quite an experience! Love quirky specs like this, how it should be done!

Bored, 7 hr wait for the kids from school, and if I drive it anymore the miles will be through the roof... so I'll updtae on the spec....

Turn it down f**k off Exterior: Solid Racing Yellow (P3)
Interior: Black Leather (AZ)
Base price £81,242
Total with options £109,187 :eek:

Options (in addition to factory specification):

Porsche X51 powerkit £9388.00
Porsche Doppelkupplung gearbox - PDK (250), cost option £2,388.00
Porsche Communication Management – PCM, cost option £0.00
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes – PCCB (450), cost option £5,787.00
PASM sport suspension (-20 mm) including Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control – PDCC (031), cost option £2,744.00
Sports exhaust system – PSE (176), cost option £1,733.00
SportDesign Package with Duck Tail rear spoiler - Exclusive (XAT), cost option £2,832.00
Sport Chrono Package Plus (640), cost option £1,376.00
Sport Design steering wheel, cost option £0.00
20-inch Sports Techo alloys cost option £0.00
Wheels painted in black Exclusive (XDH), cost option £563.00
Wheel centres with full-colour Porsche Crest (446), cost option £110.00
Bi-xenon headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System – PDLS (603), cost option £477.00
Painted headlamp cleaning system cover – Exclusive (XUB), cost option £138.00
Adaptive sports seats plus, electrical (P07), cost option £0.00
Heated seats delete (342), cost option mega bucks
Privacy glass – rear side windows and rear window, cost option £372.00
Telephone module (666), cost option £558.00
BOSE Surround Sound System delete (680), cost option (not needed engine sounds too good)
Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor (P13), cost option £372.00
Graduated tinted windscreen, cost option £0.00
Floor mats (810), cost option £122.00
Porsche Vehicle Tracking System, cost option £1,140.00

You've probably already lost £10k in depreciation with all the miles you've put on the car!

What's with the school trip distance? Should i pay more attention? :)

benbuhagiar said:
You've probably already lost £10k in depreciation with all the miles you've put on the car!

Closer to 12 :sad:

Jcx said:

1.Home- South Manchester (well Stockport area but we don't use that word!)
2.Ex wife's home (East Staffs)
3.Kids (reside as line 2, except for weekends)

Ex wife likes to tour the world, currently Dubai (wtf would anyone go there unless they had to!) So next 10 days if I go home and back the school run is 140 miles per day :sad: leaving home before 6. Today I could only face half so typing this from the local farm shop, where boredom is setting in...

Of course respite at weekends :thumb: Actually no there isn't! the eldest is playing footie Saturday in Coventry :nooo: and Sunday in Hilton :nooo: And when he doesn't, he's referring in Burton on Trent :nooo:
Herman yellow could actually reach 30,000 miles :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Jcx said:

Ex wife likes to tour the world, currently Dubai (wtf would anyone go there unless they had to!) So next 10 days if I go home and back the school run is 140 miles per day :sad: leaving home before 6. Today I could only face half so typing this from the local farm shop, where boredom is setting in...

Of course respite at weekends :thumb: Actually no there isn't! the eldest is playing footie Saturday in Coventry :nooo: and Sunday in Hilton :nooo: And when he doesn't, he's referring in Burton on Trent :nooo:

Got it! Busy! Or not so in the farm shop... :sad:

Jcx said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Jcx said:

Got it! Busy! Or not so in the farm shop... :sad:

Actually 31 days off doing as little as possible :grin:

Jcx said:
and then back to Iraq? for how long?

8/4 in favour of 🇮🇶 :nooo: I could change to 6/6 if I didn't keep buying 911's :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back