Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayenne 2016 66 plate

diverzeusy

Hi all, unfortunately my Porsche Cayenne, Platinum Edition, diesel is for sale as the 'boss' refuses to drive it due to the size :?
I personally love it :thumb:

It has full Porsche history, two keys, all manuals etc. reverse camera, it has covered 74k miles but is in immaculate condition and still has full main Porsche dealer warranty to Oct 2019 which could be extended as it has always been serviced at Porsche.
It has four heated seats and heated steering wheel, wheel arch extensions in body colour fully de-chromed spec. comes in metallic black, rear privacy glass, full length panoramic roof with sun blind, automatic tailgate, tyre pressure monitor, the list goes on.
I think it represents very good value as i'm looking for offers around £32995, please remember its just had it's second birthday, yes 2 years old :thumb:
call me on 07976711228, but NOT if an offer doesn't start with a 3 :grin:
Thanks
pm me your email and I can send hd pics :thumb:

Attachments

• front7_104.jpg
    front7_104.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,780
  • leftsiderear7_210.jpg
    leftsiderear7_210.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,780

New Threads

Forum statistics