Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 clear side indicator bulbs

Hizza

Monza
Hi. Can anyone point me to decent quality side indicator bulbs that are clear/ silver but blink orange? I just think on a silver car, with clear side indicators the little splash of orange inside the indicator lens in the wing is annoying. First world problem I know! Thanks. :thumb:

You can have an orange covered bulb with a clear lens or a clear bulb with an orange lens .. ive never seen a clear bulb that flashes orange im afraid .. best guess is some sort of led as a normal bulb wont do this .

Thanks,I've ordered some of those for the front indicators but I'm also looking for the smaller bulbs for the side indicator (in the wing, adjacent to the wheel arch?) - if that makes sense? :?:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filipesalette
Back