Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When the ask was for a 'cheaper' 911 Turbo Exclusive

Um, wow. Looks like someone's trying to wheeler-deal this car. It might sell with stock rims and all the stupid matt black (why matt?) vinyl removed. :dont know:

coullstar said:
FZP said:
Does anyone else get suspect about a car being sold with a wrap, or is it just me?

Its a paint job with wrapped parts. £6k apparently, oh dear.
My apologies, I did y read the advert. That's a lot of effort to look that *****. I don't even like the real deal.

I think Dolly Parton's self-deprecating quote sums it up best "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!"

I can only hope that it is one of a kind, it's hideous!

...to be fair the car is going out with an major service including one new coil pack plus it's their last Porsche 996 :floor:

coullstar said:
Ah the good old penis wheels. Didn't suit the 918, certainly don't suit this.

:grin:
I'd never noticed that.

Only £305 a month you say! Where do I sign.

Novel idea (although I don't like the proper version either) but it just doesn't work. To think where else that £6k could have been spent. :?

The clashing with the Metropole Blue interior is the nail in the coffin, or the icing on the cake if you're a glass half full type of guy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back