Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Found my unicorn....................

Mmmm yes I've been admiring that too from afar.... Dear Santa...

Yep gorgeous.

Best mk2 colour.

I'd choose a mk1 CS over it any day of the week though.
Mk1 is the original and CS is what the car is about.

There isn't a bad GT3 to choose from though. They all have that Porsche Motorsport DNA.

Epic cars. 8)

Wow that colour really suits the GT3, you going for it?, i have saved a few of the images for my collection of random cars for later viewing or wallpaper! the house is also incredible :mrgreen:

That car has been for sale for a few months now.

Beautiful car. 8)

Marky911 said:
Best mk2 colour.

Watch it you :hand:

I'm not keen on my mid night blue and so long as me and the car get along in the future, that's a very real possibility for a colour choice. Mines an early aero kitted car so think it would look fantastic wearing that shade

JM30 said:
Wow that colour really suits the GT3, you going for it?,:

Maybe if I sold the house got rid of the wife, two kids and all my other toys :lol:

Almost bought a cobalt c4s a few years back and kicking myself for not doing it. Ive seen two of these locally and its just one of those moment where I utter, " I MUST own one at some point".

Sadly unless my number come up it aint going to happen. I need a reasonable amount of bodywork done on mine and Im seriously considering a full change to this colour.

Attachments

• c13ce5_21e9bcf6f8604725acc0b656b5bd9870~mv2_795.jpg
    c13ce5_21e9bcf6f8604725acc0b656b5bd9870~mv2_795.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3,822
Y2K said:
That car has been for sale for a few months now.

Beautiful car. 8)

Marky911 said:
Best mk2 colour.

Watch it you :hand:

Ha, sorry bud!
I meant out of the Mk2 specific colours. You know I love Guards and Speed yellow on them. :thumb:

Wow Graeme you've just stumbled upon my dream GT3. I learned about that car years ago before I ever had my GT3. I haven't read the advert so it probably tells you in there but it's unique. Only one in that colour.
I've always said if I came into a chunk of cash I'd try and find that exact car or the mint green Jasmine built 964RS rep.

Either one of those in my garage and I'd never look at the classifieds again. :wink:

Anyway I'm away to have a proper look at the advert, even though it's sold and I have no money. :grin:
What a colour and yep I'd probably overlook the fact it's not a CS. :wink:

Also - As Ned says, Graeme you've got to see yours would look ace like that.
Get it done. I know it's boring and been done to death but the Mk1 Aerokit is bang on. :thumb:

Marky the paint on my car has seen better days, so if I opt for a respray at any stage, I think I'll go for that. Ive the aero kit and wheels. Just need it lowered and paint. And I guess clear lights to complete the look 8)

I think I might go for Viola Metallic on my respray, in my opinion one of the nicest colours on a 996 with aerokit. Not too shouty.

MC

Id love to do that, side skirts even look fine :lol:

Ive been watching a bumper and side skirt set on ebay for a month or so. Sadly side skirts are fiberglass it seems. Tempted to put in an offer and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back