Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Failed on emissions, new cats??

Thanks a lot,

I'll replace the nipples, will I have to rebleed the system? I only had the brake fluid changed by my Indy in July. At the time I asked him to check the hard lines as I thought they looked corroded but he said they were ok. I guess it's like most things if you're going to do one bit of something on an older car you might as well do the lot. Unfortunately I'm feeling it a bit at the moment as I've just done the suspension and now need to do the exhaust and brakes!!

And thanks I'll get it waxoyled.

Waxoil the pipes and you should be fine .. its a preventative measure ...

My feeling is theres rust under the bleed nipple so stopping it sealing .. hence the leak.

It will only need that caliper bleeding so not a complete change of fluid .

As always .. stay on top of these cars .. do what your garage recomends and you wont get hit with a big bill when you dont want it .. not cheap these cars .. but not expensive either for what they are ... ask Ferrair owners what their costs are lol .

Thanks both, it's a good job I like to keep myself busy 😂

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back