Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 model brochure

spongebob squarepants

As title does anyone have a link to the original 991.1 brochure? I've searched however im **** at searching!
:thumbs:

spongebob squarepants said:
As title does anyone have a link to the original 991.1 brochure? I've searched however im **** at searching!
:thumbs:

Bought one on eBay for £20.

The brochures are well worth getting- I have the 996.1, .2 and 997.1. They are like little books, full of great pics and detail.

I bought an unopened complete set of brochure books and price lists still in their wrapping! £20 on Ebay. Very useful in helping me decide on what options I wanted when choosing a car.
As a slight aside I find the Porsche 'Good to Know' app very useful instead of using the manual and am surprised at how few people know about it.

I have to admit the 991 targa does give homage to the earlier cars and i like that .. im not a huge fan of these cars but that particular model does tick my boxes :D

Its still not a 981 Boxster though !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back