Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Christmas Curry (Bournemouth)

1. Leon1davies (either date)
2. Phil 997 and his date DrJimBone
3. Nigel99 (potentially with his eyes scratched out) - Sat preference.

Are you trying to steal my date, Nige? :wack:

You're such a bitch. There's enough of the big man to go round. Sharing is caring.

nigel99 said:
You're such a bitch. There's enough of the big man to go round. Sharing is caring.
:yuk:

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

Show us your car :useless:

:thumb:

Here she is, some of you may recognise the car as the previous owner was a member of this forum :)

Attachments

• 15d331ea_7fdf_4cd5_b204_ca7cfcd2ae05_239.jpeg
    15d331ea_7fdf_4cd5_b204_ca7cfcd2ae05_239.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 1,791
997oli said:
HSC911 said:
:welcome:

Show us your car :useless:

:thumb:

Here she is, some of you may recognise the car as the previous owner was a member of this forum :)

Nice Oli, I was wondering when you would find the forum . Simon's old car is in great condition I think he cleaned it more than he drove it :floor: it should serve you well . Shame you cant make the ruby night but keep an eye on the meets section . and dont be put off by those reprobates Dr Jim and Nigel , I will always make time for a new member to sit on my knee and tell me what they want for xmas :floor: Natalie has got lots of presents arriving :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• img_2760_152.jpg
    img_2760_152.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,780
For the love of God; nobody ask to see what's in his Xmas sack...

:hand: :?:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

DrJimBone said:
For the love of God; nobody ask to see what's in his Xmas sack...

:hand: :?:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Lumps of coal for you as your a very naughty boy ,I said to you sit on my knee not 5h1t on my knee , had to have my Santa Claus mankini dry cleaned and now its shrunk :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• 4u2edemy_147.jpg
    4u2edemy_147.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 844
I think you could be right there Phil the car is immaculate, i'm very pleased with it :) I'll keep an eye out for the next meet, hopefully there won't be any Mankinis at that one!

997oli said:
I think you could be right there Phil the car is immaculate, i'm very pleased with it :) I'll keep an eye out for the next meet, hopefully there won't be any Mankinis at that one!

:floor: :floor: :floor: Sounds good Oli. catch up soon :thumb:

Phew nice to be back on the forum

4. fiberoptic (either date)

Let's go for the Saturday if either date works for most...gives Nigel the whole day to run down :D

Table booked for the Saturday 1st Dec at 7pm

5. monster
6. turbojim

Leon1davies said:
Table booked for the Saturday 1st Dec at 7pm

5. monster
6. turbojim

Rob and Nat said they are coming I will let them know the confirmed date :thumb:

Another good evening talking Porsche , bacon, and various other topics over a ruby . :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back