Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back and better than before

Sounds good my engine should be back in by then.
Enjoy Costa Rica, the bird life is amazing.

Attachments

• redheadedbarbet_148.jpg
    redheadedbarbet_148.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5,191
Excellent, we can decide upon a meeting venue nearer the time, so I'm thinking April/May timeframe.

Hopefully get my girl commissioned by then, be a good target, I'd like to meet the Jolly Boys over in North Wales also next year.

I have my work cut out...

Trev

..... North Wales is a bit iffy with the Boyos ....... well at least we will not going next year ...... and for me personally I won't be rushing back ever again...... too many dash cam "heroes" ....... :roll:

Several of the JB's have signed up for the Fast Track trip to the Swiss passes next September ..... I know a long time in advance ....... but I think it will be a goody ...... go check it out ....... :) :thumbs:

https://fasttracktours.co.uk/

madalaa said:
..... North Wales is a bit iffy with the Boyos ....... well at least we will not going next year ...... and for me personally I won't be rushing back ever again...... too many dash cam "heroes" ....... :roll:

Several of the JB's have signed up for the Fast Track trip to the Swiss passes next September ..... I know a long time in advance ....... but I think it will be a goody ...... go check it out ....... :) :thumbs:

https://fasttracktours.co.uk/

You're not wrong there Andy:
https://www.north-wales.police.uk/contact/minor-incident-reporting/op-snap-all-wales

I for one, am not going to roll my wheels in the place again . . .

:bandit:

No ...... no one was nicked ....... one had a police warning (friendly) and I had a confrontation with some dash cam warriors which was not so friendly for overtaking two cars in a fast but perfectly safe manor ....... they warned me that the footage would be sent to North wales Police ....... nothing came of it but although the roads are good but if you decide to go I would advise not going at the weekend when the dash cam vigilantes are primed for action.

I will not be going back.

What is happening to this country is truly worrisome. Frighteningly Orwellian in part:

- A police force who are more concerned with motoring misdemeanours than real crimes.

- People filming everything with the intention of clyping on people for the most insignificant or things.

- A tsunami of liberal agenda hell-bent on repressing free speech, rewriting history, making scientific facts and traditional values taboo. God forbid you go against their views – you'll be publicly vilified to the point of ruin even if they can't make a 'hate crime' charge stick.

- An elected government making a mockery of democracy.

- A London Mayor slapping a hefty fee on classic car drivers who dare to stray into his manor. And his 20mph blanket! Surely that can be doing nothing for pollution levels?

- The agenda to move us all to electric vehicles, monitor us and restrict where we are freely able to go.

It is all faeces. In all honesty I am fast coming around to the idea of living in Trump's America. And rain is forecast all weekend for Cornwall meaning I can't take the 993 because I have read so much in here about it being frowned upon.

:shooter:

Couldn't agree with you more tyinsky the lunatics are running the asylum. I am so pleased that I live in the area I do in Spain. I've spent 36 of my life out of the UK and don't regret a day. England for me is a nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there now. :nooo:

ATB :)

Its finally back! In for PPF film now! Drove perfect on the way over. Just need the weather to improve and organise a meet up... Probably August now...

Attachments

• pwyq56801_691.jpg
    pwyq56801_691.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 3,700
Glad it is all resolved but it took some time ....... hope you get to enjoy your car once the weather improves ...... which will hopefully be soon ...... :) :thumb:

Excellent Peter. One of the nicest 993s I've seen in the flesh. :thumbs:

Looks great!! Well done on your perseverance

Could we have some more photos when you get a moment?

I second everything Tyinski says............it's a sad time for anyone using London's roads

I had to get out..........

Once it is back from having PPF and its sunny I will get some more photos and post them up.

Sunny? Round here? You'll be waiting a while :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back