Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 Jet Black Metallic GTS

Looks ace Lord Vader. The power of the dark side is very strong.

Looks great Paul, sorry I couldn't make it. I like your forward thinking on the stick on number plate, don't know why they don't do that with all 911's.

You'll certainly see it when the brakes are on!

very nice Paul :thumbs:

You Sir, are a git (in the nicest possible sense) :worship:

Your 964 ain't too shabby either!

Thank you Gentlemen,

All of you, for your kind words :worship:

I should have a little video soon, don't wait up :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

Yes that's me in picture No5 looking all forlorn and envious, wondering if I could save up enough beans to transition from my Carrera 4S to a GTS :?:

But it did get me dreaming in a Yoda type of way......Mrs Porschekit would like a new Vader style 992 - I wonder if ? But then I woke up! :grin:

Congratulations Paul, enjoy it, see you on the next coffee run. :thumb:

That's a great looking GTS, they really are great cars and the front number plate is a great touch.

I have a high spec Macan Turbo PP as my daily and abolsutely love it....nice to know they're sort after. Mine was stupid money for a Macan but hey you can't take it with you.

Yes that's me in picture No5 looking all forlorn and envious, wondering if I could save up enough beans to transition from my Carrera 4S to a GTS

Hi John,

You're very photogenic, almost angelic, a good face for the radio :wack:

Nothing wrong with a 4S mate :thumb:

Hi Cheib,

Thanks you :thumb:

I'm sure you are well aware of the situation with well spec'd Macan's Turbos, there aren't any being produced for a long time and this is making their values hold. They are fantastic cars and I wouldn't have changed if the deal hadn't have been too good to refuse.

Cheers,
Paul

Double post, must have been a site error.

I can't wait for the BAFTA's, it's a dead cert, a dead something anyway :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

:thumbs: lovely. Your smile says it all. Congrats.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnxl1s
Back