Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jethro's 996 drive tribe video (some 996 love)

Why you should love your 996..

This is hidden in a thread somewhere on here but I thought it worthy of its own post.

I love that video. Always makes me want to go out for a proper drive! Then I remember that I live in the thames valley, with crowded over-policed goat-tracks for roads... :sad:

:worship:

This car was made for the Ribble Valley..........think I'll go the long way home.

alex yates said:
:worship:

This car was made for the Ribble Valley..........think I'll go the long way home.
Reminds me of driving back from Harrogate at mid night during the summer.
:thumbs:

Robertb said:
I love that video. Always makes me want to go out for a proper drive! Then I remember that I live in the thames valley, with crowded over-policed goat-tracks for roads... :sad:

That's a shame.
Lots of roads near us to hoon around on thankfully.

Re: Why you should love your 996..

kas750 said:
This is hidden in a thread somewhere on here but I thought it worthy of its own post.

Kas750, always good to bring this video back :thumbs:

Nice video I have watched it about 100 times or more, Jethro give me with this video headache what I should buy my beloved C4S or Carrera 2 with gt3 kit on it, still my brain is working if I did right choosing C4S.

I'm guesing you all have watch it already bit diffrent cars but still worth to watch and see it 996 are real deal.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back