Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

Re: Ti fasteners

vlad said:
Hi, are these still available ? Just tried the [email protected] and got a bounce back.

...or perhaps I just order via the web site - what's the turnaround on orders.

Is there a promo code for 911uk forum members :D

Thanks

The best thing to do is just order through the website and there is a discount code in this thread somewhere a few pages back, i had a quick look but couldn't find it, best to have a read through. If you need a Stomski jig let me know as i have one i can rent you, rather than buying one as i gave up trying to find one to rent in the end and coughed up :thumb:

Hi there . . . I'm amount to start having a go at my studs. How much to rent the stomski for a couple of months (as I'm in no rush - plus I'm still waiting for studs to arrive). Tried PMing but not sure it worked.
Regards
Phil

I have ordered some but still waiting on delivery!! I recieve bounce backs too!!

PJ997 said:
Hi there . . . I'm amount to start having a go at my studs. How much to rent the stomski for a couple of months (as I'm in no rush - plus I'm still waiting for studs to arrive). Tried PMing but not sure it worked.
Regards
Phil

Hi Phil there should be a pm in your in box. Thanks

I ordered for my 996 C2 through the website 3 weeks ago and tried contacting for an update on delivery through [email protected] but received a bounce back. Does anyone know how to contact TDF for updates?

SDJC said:
Does anyone know how to contact TDF for updates?

:success:

I do so I did :thumbs:

He's in Abu Dhabi at the moment :mechanic:

Said he is back Tuesday :thumb:

Thanks. I will try emailing again next week.

I wouldn't worry guys...

...he also said that he had to 'get away' due to his other Canvas business having some issues :grin:

That was a joke by the way :thumb:

joke_alert.gif

Juat sent anoter chase up and recieved another non deliverable response.....

FRP said:
Juat sent anoter chase up and recieved another non deliverable response.....

He messaged me yesterday saying all stud kits will be going out later on or today latest...

Keep an eye out for the Postie :wink:

:thumb:

Thanks Phil. I have had no message tho and waiting to fit my new exhaust!!!

Matt if you are reading this. Please respond to my emails. I am desparate and cannot continue with the car works. I paid via paypal on 07th November 2018

Thanks

Sorry Jin

Too much G&T and too many tabs open!!!

The studs arrived. There is a local engine repair shop that uses induction heating to remove seized bolts so I plan to give them the job of removing the OEM bolts. So when the studs are fitted, hopefully, what torque setting should be bused for the K nuts?

My studs have arrived too

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back