Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decisions decisions

Looks smart. I would have thought that's everyone's cup of tea!

not 100% on the wheels, quite happy with them at the moment.

i am looking at paint correction at the moment because although the previous owner looked after it there are a lot of swirls and general imperfections. i have been quoted £850 for a full 4 day paint correct and ceramic quote. once it looks tip top i can consider the wheels but think they will stay

Nice one.

Wheels would look much better in silver IMHO, black on black not for me.

And nice number plate too, squint a bit and it almost reads Sexy!

jpsh120 said:
Nice one.

i was thinking about copper for the wheels. i think i will get the car detailed and paint correction and then go from there

Rr1 said:
jpsh120 said:
Nice one.

i was thinking about copper for the wheels. i think i will get the car detailed and paint correction and then go from there

Funnily enough I was thinking about suggesting something nice and bright, like the orange wheels on a black GT3.

Go for it, be different!

Ooooh...very SXE :grin:

I like the black but another member on here has the same colour that you are going for :thumb:

Tried looking for copper wheels with no success. Do you know who so i can see what it looks like?

Rr1 said:

i am looking at paint correction at the moment because although the previous owner looked after it there are a lot of swirls and general imperfections. i have been quoted £850 for a full 4 day paint correct and ceramic quote. once it looks tip top i can consider the wheels but think they will stay

Fantastic car, mine is the same spec yours. See if you can source some turbo alloys that will finish it off nicely ( no doubt everyone will have an opinion on their preference)

Now your next dilemma is deciding what mods you need..

Rr1 said:
here you go....

probably not everyone's cup of tea but i am well pleased

Looking good mate! :mrgreen:

What was your previous car and how are you finding the Carrera?

Rr1 said:

Looks great ....

Basalt Black or Jet Black ?

Either way , the black wheels are better than silver... I do like the Copper Wheels , you can see a few over on Rennlist ... the lads from over the pond seem to like that combo and are no as reserved as us Brits ...

arthouse said:
Rr1 said:
here you go....

probably not everyone's cup of tea but i am well pleased

Looking good mate! :mrgreen:

What was your previous car and how are you finding the Carrera?

We have a Q5 and a golf. This is the first sports car and always had sensible cars especially with the kids for the last 4 years.

Really enjoying it and completely different to anything I have ever driven.

911TEL said:
Rr1 said:

Looks great ....

Basalt Black or Jet Black ?

Either way , the black wheels are better than silver... I do like the Copper Wheels , you can see a few over on Rennlist ... the lads from over the pond seem to like that combo and are no as reserved as us Brits ...

It is basalt black. I think once I have had it detailed I will decide on the wheels

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back