Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 Jet Black Metallic GTS

Looks stunning Paul as you know I'm a sucker for a Black car, the seats especially look really good with the mix of Alcantara and leather.
Hope it's a nice dry day whenever you collect it.

Liking that a lot :thumb: there was an attwood one in the showroom in Perth and was also impressed with it.

Liking that a lot :thumb: there was an attwood one in the showroom in Perth and was also impressed with it.

IMI A,

Thanks for that, enjoyed his enthusiasm.

jpsh120,

Thank you mate :wink:

Thanks Nick :thumb:

Hi Gaz,

They are great looking item, only 15 of each colour too!
:sad:

Cheers for now,
Paul

Strange that the legends model has been out for a while and yet they still have models unsold! Also not keen on the side stickers.

Need night pics please...

Or should I say Knight :?:

DecimalPlayfulAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

8)

Looks rubbish Paul. Horrible. You are mad. Crazy. I can help... :dont know: :?: :roll:

Jcx said:
Looks rubbish Paul. Horrible. You are mad. Crazy. I can help... :dont know: :?: :roll:

I disagree it looks ok ish, did they not have a yellow one :dont know: :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
Jcx said:

I disagree it looks ok ish, did they not have a yellow one :dont know: :grin:

:bye:

Hi M&MD&D,

That is a stunning looking car and spec

Thank you, the only bit I had a hand in was changing the steering wheel from leather to carbon, they had taken off the Alcantara one when ordered (see previous).

Hi Nick

Strange that the legends model has been out for a while and yet they still have models unsold! Also not keen on the side stickers.

Don't worry you can save your money Nick, they were all sold months ago, mainly to collectors as there are only 15 of each colour available, highly collectable for investors. The 3 you see in my photo are all owned by the same collector & I know of another who also owns another set of 3 :eek:

Hi HSC911,

Need night pics please...

Will do, tomorrow night, as Atomic Rooster said. Remember them?
:dont know:

Hi Joe,

Looks rubbish Paul. Horrible. You are mad. Crazy. I can help...

I know but the medication helps. Are you still taking your's :grin:

Hi Spongebob,

I disagree it looks ok ish, did they not have a yellow one

Thanks for the support, I'll get some paint :shoot:

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
Hi Joe,

Looks rubbish Paul. Horrible. You are mad. Crazy. I can help...

I know but the medication helps. Are you still taking your's :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

At every opportunity Paul! :thumbs:

Re the legends edition, I can't see what an extra £21 k over list gets you except for some side stickers, a bit of ugraded trim and a few extras that most 4S buyers are going to spec their cars with anyway!
Yes they're a limited edition and no doubt someone will be trying to sell them for £100 k more than they paid for them but they'll be stuck with them for a long time.
I'd rather have the car you've bought Paul, it looks stunning in Black and it's got a light sabre on it as well!!

Hi easternjets,

Thank you mate!

Hello All,

Today was the big day, my son and Porschekit came along for the fun, which is all part of the pleasure and fuss of having a new car, it doesn't happen often, not to me anyway. Thanks for coming John, it was great to see you, we'll catch up again soon for a run and coffee.

The OPC did a little video of the handover which mainly consisted of me getting my sh*t* out of the Macan Turbo :grin: I'll put it up when they send me the link.

A few photos from today, sadly I forgot to take a photo of the odometer showing only 7 miles :frustrated:

More photos from the vinyl front number plate being fitted by the guys at M & K Wrap Squad. OPC gave me the option which I'm very pleased about. They also gave me the normal plate and mounting bracket, which I'll never fit as it spoils the lines of the front.

Fully charged with V-Power

And finally,

I'll post the video and let you all know how I get on after a few s/miles.

Also a big thank you to Dave at OPC Teesside for above and beyond the call of duty :thumbs:

May The Force be with you,
Paul :starwars:

Congratulations Paul. It does look a bit special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back