Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Topgear 911 997.2 Silencer Bypass Group Buy

Geezer 911 said:
...Has anyone in this group done a Gundo and installed silencer bypass after?

Assuming that PSE-on and Gundo are roughly similar (someone else would need to chime in and say 'yay' or 'nay' to that), here's a few tailpipe clips of the TG Bypass with my PSE setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPq2lmMfCR8

It's a good combo in my personal opinion...

Karl.

I did bypass before banana gundo, difference is not overwhelming but definitely there.

My H&S is crossover style so slightly different Gas path

All fitted and definitely a better tune coming out the back now! Quick delivery and well packed.Next job is to fit Fabspeed air induction kit, should spice up the soundtrack a bit more

OK, no more entries please have just distributed the 20th coupon code so am shutting this down for new entries :judge: :cop:

Anyone I missed on here (Mabbo maybe, not sure if I sorted you via e-mail) please PM me and i'll provide code.

Ninenineseven, best if you ring in on 01308 427588 and ask to speak to Luke who can advice ref vacuum.

Recapping a question I had earlier.

Your site says...

The X-Pipe design of the silencer bypass optimizes flows and boosts power gains as well as providing a higher pitched racing sound. This lightweight silencer bypass saves weight on your vehicle as well as increasing the power delivery.

How were those power gains confirmed? Dyno test, drag strip... ?

Thanks.

Karl.

318touring said:
Here's my comparison videos...

Very cool.

Separately, I came across this video from Fabspeed that shows how a X-pipe can help with scavenging. Since the TG design is (presumably) based on the same principles, this maybe of interest to some folks...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjo9MWSpuZA

Karl.

maybe a bit late but any christmas offers on your
PORSCHE 911 997.1 CARRERA VALVED CAT BACK EXHAUST

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spilly67
Back