Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 parts for sale

TBE997

Monza
I am based in central London, happy to meet half way within the m25, can also ship.

Triangle Steering Wheel with Airbag
Ideal for retrim project, used condition

** SOLD ** - Eibach Lowering Springs

** SOLD ** - Eibach 7mm Spacers with extended Bolts

Looking at your springs... the text says upto 40mm lowered, is that what they are?

TBE997 said:
Hey Milo, that depends, what car do you have? With or without pasm?

997.1 C2S - and yes I do have PASM

Ok perfect, exactly the same as mine. When I get home this evening, I will check the docs I got from center gravity.

Also feel free to have a look at my build threat where I posted info and pictures when I got eibach springs to my pasm suspension fitted.

TBE997 said:
Ok perfect, exactly the same as mine. When I get home this evening, I will check the docs I got from center gravity.

Also feel free to have a look at my build threat where I posted info and pictures when I got eibach springs to my pasm suspension fitted.

Ahhh - seen that thread and follow it with interest. Love the wrap, looks amazing.... mind me asking how much it cost ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back