Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance recommendation on 997.1 turbo

With 9e 28 power pack on 997 turbo charged £650 by Classic Line. Agreed value includes all the mods and car valued at £75,000

IMI A said:
With 9e 28 power pack on 997 turbo charged £650 by Classic Line. Agreed value includes all the mods and car valued at £75,000

hmmm. I can only assume classicline dont like the fact I do 13,000 miles a year in mine.

LV are quoting £500 incl all the mods & mileage so I may go with them.

rabbitstew said:
IMI A said:

hmmm. I can only assume classicline dont like the fact I do 13,000 miles a year in mine.

Who are LV if you don't mind me asking? I always felt £650 a tad too expensive as I've never had a claim.

IMI A said:
rabbitstew said:
IMI A said:

Who are LV if you don't mind me asking? I always felt £650 a tad too expensive as I've never had a claim.

As above, Liverpool Victoria.

Ive never been with them before but a lot of people I know are. I just used top cashback and got £36 cashback, and also added the wife which dropped the premium down even more. So it`s coming in at about £420 for the year, which is £120 cheaper than last year even though the cars now modified!

Perfect many thanks. Will spk to them next year for sure. Noticed Classic Line are slowly becoming less competitive on certain cars. On a 993 for example they quoted me £820 on a limited mileage policy. Same car through AIB £400?! :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdj
Back