Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Umbrella Wanted

C4-STORM

Not sure why I feel I need this :?

I am after the proper Porsche Umbrella with the leather cover to fit in the passenger sill compartment of my 996 C4S.

Cake and eat it time - sensible money!

Thanks in advance :thumb:

I'm sure I was stupid enough to buy mine from OPC and thought it was around £50 (still extortionate)

Thank's guys :thumb:
Got lucky on eBay and picked up a new (2nd hand) one for £35 which was bearable.
Gave it to the missus for a present and then promptly placed it in it's place in the door sill - she wasn't impressed :grin:

Did it come with the leather cover or fabric cover?
I have the small umbrella but struggle to get it to fit in my 981 passenger door sill :?:

Not sure why I feel the need for one of these either, but posting just in case anybody doesn't feel the need to continue to have one in exchange for the same £35 that C4-STORM got one for?

Anyone got the leather sleeve they want to sell me :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back