Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 996 this week......?

HSC911 said:
Add wheel refurb & major service too :sad:

:thumb:

And an ABS pump/unit thingy which was £3,000 from OPC with a mate's discount, who actually works there
suicide.gif

I didn't pay £3,000 though, found one for under £1,000 and have sent mine off to be looked at so fingers crossed
woohoo.gif

HSC911 said:
Gave her a nudge at 12am but she didn't get up so...............

TADA!!!!!

@HSC911

Your lad has excellent taste in Cars and football team.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I bought mine a pair of decals (or stickers as the missus calls them) for the sides of the car with silver lines and PORSCHE in speed yellow. Look better than it sounds as it matches the wheels and PCCB brake callipers.

Due to photo restrictions I can't show you how they look. :nooo:

Bought months ago but finally fitted an iSimple TranzIt BluHF FM modulation Bluetooth kit for my MOST CDR23 C4S. Works brilliantly and sounds better than any FM radio station, with zero interference.

The car has BOSE and no CD Changer and I wanted to retain the factory look.

$150 USD and £65 for a mobile auto electrician to fit.

Going for a full Geo Setup at Centre Gravity at the end of the month so thought i'd give these a try seeing as they set them up in with the price.

Aluminati Titanium Edition front and read adjustable drop links.

WARNING !!! DO NOT BUY THE ABOVE !!!! THEY DON'T WORK !!!! ABSOLUTE GARBAGE !!! THEY WOULDN'T REFUND ME !!!

9l of Millers CFS 10-50, and two new rear PS2's.

A fair amount of cash on consumables :sad:

...New fan resistor , front and rear bumper pu repaint and cteck comfort connection...

...next jobs for the winter...refurbishment of wheels and bonnet and front wings repaint...

Rennline semi solid engine mounts, alloy pedal set, and a new LHS headlight piece.

I have some new wheels coming in as i though why not and another Kline exhaust - cant wait!

Alos got a Griffin usb cigarette adapter from the bay for £2

FRP said:
I have some new wheels coming in as i though why not and another Kline exhaust - cant wait!

Alos got a Griffin usb cigarette adapter from the bay for £2

:?: I'm intrigued Faried. Have Kline released a different exhaust? I really want them to make a valved one that sounds as good as my old 9e switchable.

Exhaust

Tom

Hope all is well.....

Not new but new to me, see attahed for what it looks like

3 inch with less scilencing....its their race exhaust !!! Just decided for a early xmas pressie to myself to try out

I wanted a switchable but its all so so tight at the rear end (that sounds nice in a weird way) Felix and Ken had a chat and decided to try this out first before they get working on the jig to build a full custom one!!!

My old Exhaust will be for sale very soon

Attachments

• thumbnail_122.jpg
    thumbnail_122.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 2,739
997 GT2 gearbox for my build. Only been searching for over a year! But one came up for a pretty good price. 12k km. Looks like I'll need the oil pump and cooler though. Build can continue.

1zl802x.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back