Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre Gravity

Really interesting.... Mine was all done at OPC when I purchased and always felt planted, etc.

However, since I changed rear tyres last year, it has not felt the same and 'wanders' as said above. Not sure if just in my head and has improved since bedding in the tyres.

I do low miles a year, so not sure if I need checked or it is as it should be. Is there a similar outfit in the south?

My car seems fine & tracks good I've not noticed any issues, however from feedback on here its seems like the place to go for setting up your Porsche.

As I plan on keeping my car, when the time comes & gets tired sussys I think I will give them a try.

Have had some comms with CG in the last couple of weeks about getting mine booked in, the front end is a little crashy at low speed and it has never felt as grippy and planted as it used to since swapping my wheels and changing from Bridgestone Potenzas to MPSS last year. Expect the top mounts need doing and probably control arms!

Have been planning on swapping over to Ohlins R&T and had been thinking of doing the work myself then getting a full geo at CG, they have given me some estimates and pricing is surprisingly good value, so might get them to do everything! Really helpful and good comms too :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back