Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 zipped back window.

Delanor

I have just noticed that the plastic window in my Cabriolet has a zip on it does that mean it can be removed and replaced if not what is the zip actually for?

I don`t fancy trying the zip in case it all falls out being 20 years old now.

Del.

It's to stop it from talking :shutup:

hqdefault.jpg

HSC911 said:
It's to stop it from talking :shutup:

hqdefault.jpg

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Step away from the zip, the zip is a very bad thing, NEVER unzip the zip, as Alex Yates will testify, do not touch the zip as it has powers that will blow your mind :grin:

It`s actually how the window is permanently installed, if you unzip it you will struggle for the rest of your life to get the window back in :thumbs:

:grin:

It's actually just how the internal liner fastens to the soft top round the window. The window is permanently bonded in the soft top. Do not mess with it.

:yeah:

Step away from the Zip .. do not touch .. do not pass go .. move along now people .. nothing to see here ................ nothing !

Inner lining basically .

Yeah........me after messing with mine :eh!:

steve-buscemi-cross-eyed.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back