Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dog cage in Cayenne

silvermilnec

Albert Park
Guys we are moving from a disco 4 to the cayenne.

We have a made to measure cage for the disco so we can utilise one of the 3rd row seats.

Anyone use a dog cage in their Cayenne? It's for two dogs a very small terrier and a medium sized Hungarian Vizsla.

Cheers guys :thumb:

Hi.

I've recently bought a Cayenne and decided to go with a dog guard instead of a cage. I've bought this one from Travall as it was compatible with pan roof and also I still get to use the rear seats folded for long loads without removing.

Dog is a fairly mad Black Labrador Retriever, for reference.

I also got the perpendicular divider to separate dog from non dog stuff - we've got one in our Golf R too and it's a good set up IMHO.

https://www.travall.co.uk/porsche/cayenne-2010-/travall-dog-guard-tdg1326

Cheers guys, my wife can't stand the dogs jumping up at the window and all that hair so it needs to be a cage. I always get a boot buddy, not cheap but great to protect the sides and floor of the boot.

Fair enough - cage it must be. FYI all the Porsche OEM dog guard doesn't fit with Pan Roof! What Nimrod signed that off?!?

Drybeer said:
Fair enough - cage it must be. FYI all the Porsche OEM dog guard doesn't fit with Pan Roof! What Nimrod signed that off?!?

:floor: :floor:

We have a large dog cage, had it for years, and used it in our last three Cayennes. No problems, stand it on a hard plastic liner, bit of foam protection on the top corner, and many thousands of miles travelled.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back