Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

jonttt said:
FZP said:
spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:
The Porsche Press car. It's been flogged more times than a bullock in a Balinese rice padi.

True but I had to have it because of the personalized plate :grin:

Have you seen what happens every time the car returns from a magazine? Probably one of the best maintained 911s in the country. After seeing a vid of it, it wouldn't put me off buying one in the future.

Did you do art at school :dont know:

CSE :grin: I failed the O level

Congrats SP the spec on your Yellow Peril is epic.

Heres good website that allows you to mess about with different alloys. My fave preloaded :wink:

https://www.felgenshop.de/bbs-fi-r-platinum-silber-20-zoll-10015776/porsche-911-991-facelift-alufelgen/3-0l-carrera-s-309kw-420-ps/detail-12824528-12824528/#!felgenfilter/sonstiges=wintergeeignet/sortiert=empfehlung

IMI A said:
Congrats SP the spec on your Yellow Peril is epic.

Heres good website that allows you to mess about with different alloys. My fave preloaded :wink:

https://www.felgenshop.de/bbs-fi-r-platinum-silber-20-zoll-10015776/porsche-911-991-facelift-alufelgen/3-0l-carrera-s-309kw-420-ps/detail-12824528-12824528/#!felgenfilter/sonstiges=wintergeeignet/sortiert=empfehlung

Boom I like that site :thumb:

That will keep him going for days :roll:

Do they do tractor wheels :?:

How's about a mat black frunk lid sponge?

Lovely looking car btw. Do you think you'll drive this one more than 10 miles per month?

Ridders said:
How's about a mat black frunk lid sponge?

Lovely looking car btw. Do you think you'll drive this one more than 10 miles per month?

I'm planning to in December, probably a thousand or more :eek: But in January-April 19 big fat zero :grin:
I'm thinking more a green stripe (Newton Heath) than black frunk :thumb:

Edit: OR someone needs to buy a green car to park next too :dont know:

Have a chat with HSC911, he's got a set for sale still in eBay by the looks of it

spongebob squarepants said:
Edit: OR someone needs to buy a green car to park next too :dont know:

Just 'green' half your car and add a SHARP sticker on the bonnet :worship:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
FZP said:
Have a chat with HSC911, he's got a set for sale still in eBay by the looks of it

I think he has 2 and a half set :grin:

That half one is no good to anyone. I'm going to the tip this week, I can swing by and pick it up if you like.....save you the hassle of disposing it and all. :coat:

HSC911 said:
FZP said:

I think he has 2 and a half set :grin:

The spongebob bank is empty, however I'll take the full set at 3k :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back