Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paint protection advice

k11pol

Need some help on putting some sort of paint protection film on the front of my car. I'm going to get it done by the professionals but wanted to do some research first before I go speak to someone and end up buying the wrong product.

Anyone had it done and what's your recommendations?

HSC911 said:
OH :eek:

You meant paint :pc:

:grin:

I thought it was going to be a crash helmet thread. :grin:

t now added on behalf of the OP. :thumb:

k11pol said:
Need some help on putting some sort of paint protection film on the front of my car. I'm going to get it done by the professionals but wanted to do some research first before I go speak to someone and end up buying the wrong product.

Anyone had it done and what's your recommendations?

Have a look in the sub-forum dedicated to this subject.

Click Here => http://911uk.com/viewforum.php?f=16

X pel or Suntek

Not sure where your based but can highly recommend REEP in Leicester. They did my turbo and my brother in laws M3 and we are both well chuffed with their products & service.

RJW1881 said:
Not sure where your based but can highly recommend REEP in Leicester. They did my turbo and my brother in laws M3 and we are both well chuffed with their products & service.

Ha, just seen your in Aberdeen! Reep have a franchise up there somewhere ( I called in last year on route to the North Coast 500), might be worth giving them a call for some advice.

Haha, I'm guessing I miss spelt something as only just seeing the messages.

Yea Aberdeen so will give REEP a call once I'm home, thanks. I did take a visit to polished bliss but couldn't get hold of anyone without an appointment apparently.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back