Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

Well done Sponge, glad you ended up going for it. Great spec especially with the extra power. :thumb:
Excellent colour and a brilliant look with the ducktail.

jotaking said:
Ideas for mods?
That's very clever mate. I like that

Chap on eBay does belt changes to any colour for £35 a side :thumb:

As others have said, awesome looking car and great choice on the colour and the spec. Enjoy!

ps - quite like the wheels as they are, although it may look good with silver ones.

spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:
Finally out of the cupboard. I was hoping you'd hang out a few more days so I could drop more yellow puns :grin:
There is only one thing that needs doing and that's returning the wheels back to the way they came out of the factory.
Nice one mate look forward to seeing it in the new year.

Perhaps it was the yellow lenses and the golden hue :grin: I'm not sure on the alloys, need inspiration, I think bad boy black of some sort though...
This is what I meant by return to factory finish on the wheel. I think it's a lovely blend of black and shiney
The Alcantara wheel will be just lovely as well.

Attachments

• screen_shot_2014_04_14_at_64738_pm_173.png
    screen_shot_2014_04_14_at_64738_pm_173.png
    697.4 KB · Views: 14,728
Is that a 981 with a body kit :dont know:

Very nice, I didn't know you where thinking of changing, you kept that quiet :grin:

I like the LYCAK color (Liverpool Yellow Classic Away Kit) :thumb:

I like the wheels, they suit it.

I agree on the mods, alcantara steering wheel and boxster fabric roof :bandit:

Standard wheel in 'tara is a bit thin. Think about asking for a bit of extra girth if you get it done.

G2 said:
Standard wheel in 'tara is a bit thin. Think about asking for a bit of extra girth if you get it done.

Yes more girth is good :eek: the 991 interior is chunky so a chunky wheel will suit

free screenshot

Sponge, congratulations, look forward to seeing it. Enjoy :thumb:

Congrats Spongebob! Looks great!

For me the alloys let down an otherwise tip-top car (subjective of course though). If it were me I think I'd be looking at the Carrera T wheels - the dealer you're buying from has a yellow Carrera T currently for sale so have a look at their stock for an idea of how it would look. And then ask Dean if he'll switch them for you :thumb:

I believe Redline has a clause in all sales contracts that a yoochoob "collection video" must be posted with all sales, so I look forward to seeing your vid soon.....

Very nice, congrats :thumb:

That is gorgeous Spongebob, very well chosen :thumb:

Not really a fan of black wheels though, are they factory finish or a modification :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back