Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. APRIL

Jon
I think Zingers suggested a good date as being the 5th May. It's the bank holiday weekend with a car show at Capesthorne on the Monday. Hopefully he'll be in his new wheels by then and we can see it there. Perhaps the new owner of the Silver Surfer can make a special trip up for this as a last hurrah for it.
I'll put something up shortly. Let's hope the weather is fine so you can take "Fritzl's Daughter", I mean the 993 out for a spin. :grin:

Can't do May 5th, I'll be somewhere in Portugal trying keep up with a couple of F12s :grin:

I wouldn't do BH weekend Frank. Will be a poor turnout.

Main Force Patrol said:
FZP said:
After my little kiss with the kerb on the bridge it's appatent after a trip into MCR tonight that I require a wheel alignment as it now drives like a £200 banger rather than a 911.
So annoyed!

I hate that....
I blew out a £200 run flat on the last week of my Beamer ownership :sad:
The whole thing has been a nightmare as I've just returned from having a new front tyre and a wheel alignment done from my spec sheet from CG. Everything is back to normal bar the wheel refurb which I'll address in the future.

alex yates said:
I wouldn't do BH weekend Frank. Will be a poor turnout.
I've scheduled for the following week. Good call.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back