Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Project - Plan B

G'day Paul,
Great to chat again after a couple of years from Lotherton. Im still right from the first time I saw your car, it's one of the prettiest, well put together, and well thought out 964s I've clapped eyes on. If I ever buy a 964, I'm going to employ you as a consultant :grin:

Nice one Paul well done , good to see you today . :thumb:

Hi FZP,

Nice to see you again mate! I hope you get your building project sorted quickly so you can find yourself another Porsche to work on :thumb:

Hi Keith,

Great to catch up. Sorry I missed you before you went. Thanks again for the coffee, lifesaver!

Cheers,
Paul

nice one Paul :thumbs: .. don't know how you have the patience to keep it so clean !

I popped into the show very briefly on my way to Hardwick live so unfortunately didnt get a chance to say hello

Hi James,

I didn't see you, sorry. In fact I didn't get around much at all but good that a steady stream of people were coming up to talk.

I'm sure we'll have chance to catch up soon.

Cheers,
Paul

Spotted Saturday afternoon (3rd Nov) heading up the bank out of Yarm. Car looked and sounded well. :thumb:

C.

Hi Cableguy,

Yes, my car had been at Porsche Teesside for it's oil change & service before she gets put away for the winter. Also it was good to catch up with a few of you as they always look after PCGB R3 in there, bacon sandwiches and coffee for attendees.

While my car was in I asked them to renew all the door felts & seals which is one of the few jobs I hadn't previously sorted. The door open with the satisfying Porsche "pop" now. It's never going to be quiet in the cabin but there's less wind noise coming from the top of the window frame when I'm driving, every little helps :grin:

And finally before the covers went on after she was dried out a good wash down, over and under and a vacuum.

It's been a great summer and it was topped off by taking part in the Tunnel Run finishing off in Amsterdam late September

It was a good to catch up with Frank Cassidy, his Black Betty and mine have a lot in common and we shared some ideas in the early days. Frank as some of you already know is developing a fantastic new Porsche facility in Bucks. look out for Boxengasse, it's going to be "the go to place"!.

If I have time I'll put up a few more photos from Amsterdam later.

Cheers for now,
Paul

Okay, I can take a hint. :grin:

I'll do it this evening.

Cheers,
Paul :thumb:

Hi All,

So here are a few pics from the Tunnel Run or Tri-angle of Madness depending which way you look at it.

Run by Tom at Onassis Porsche and held at the back of September with cars converging from Antwerp and Dusseldorf into one huge meet in Amsterdam, about 270 turned up. The cars are mainly outlaws or modified cars although there were others along for the ride.

Lots of enthusiastic people sharing similar visions and new friends made.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Cheers,
Paul

That looks a cracking trip Paul, is the orange RSR one of Franks collection ? looks the absolute dogs danglies my favourite Porsche :thumb:

Hi Gaz,

Yes it's his Autofarm 4.0, quite an animal. A stunning looking one at that and I thought the way the sun was on it I could have eaten it :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
Hi Gaz,

Yes it's his Autofarm 4.0, quite an animal. A stunning looking one at that and I thought the way the sun was on it I could have eaten it :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

lol :D Franks been on some journey since we started on rennlist a few years back and has some bloody lovely motors. A 4.0 :eek: love it

Hi Gaz,

Yes Frank certainly has and good luck to him. It's good to see a real enthusiast putting his money where his mouth is. He had a successful importing business which he sold and he is now surrounding himself in his passion.

Speaking of surrounding oneself in passion, I'm looking forward to my new 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS arriving this month 8)

I'll let you know how I get on.

If anyone's interested in the spec. sheet I'll put it up.

Cheers,
Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back