Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

EVO X for the winter months

You need to fit a strong front door and keep your keys in a bowl next to it so if they do come in they find the keys easily and leave quietly. People have had home invasions to grab these with the keys to be used in crime.
Sorry to be a downer but it's a real issue.

And a trick 4WD system etc, great fun this time of year. You know you'll pull away with urgency no matter the conditions :)

The Evo X is a great car, and I doubt very much that anything can keep up save for a similarly modified STI.

The single best winter car I ever had was an Impreza WRX with full Prodrive exhaust, some engine mods and Nokian studded tyres: it just had the perfect combination of balance, compliant suspension, sufficient power and a perfect grip to slip relationship. If you wanted to get down the road, it would, and if you wanted to slide around every slippery, icy, snowy corner, just for fun, it would. Magic.

MaxA said:
The Evo X is a great car, and I doubt very much that anything can keep up save for a similarly modified STI.

The single best winter car I ever had was an Impreza WRX with full Prodrive exhaust, some engine mods and Nokian studded tyres: it just had the perfect combination of balance, compliant suspension, sufficient power and a perfect grip to slip relationship. If you wanted to get down the road, it would, and if you wanted to slide around every slippery, icy, snowy corner, just for fun, it would. Magic.

Agree point to point, there is not much that will keep with it.

So it was finished today, lovely day for finish detail and Dodo Juice. Think it came out well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back