Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 912 LS3 finished in Silver and Redneck

I can appreciate the work involved, but personally I would still prefer a Singer.

MC

All I can say is I appreciate the work that's gone into it. I'm not sure how Singer and this could be put in the same sentence.

Love an LS3 engine but the shell :eek: I think pile of 5h1t is a huge understatement and the cars fit for the banger track :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

hmmm....whilst I applaud anyone for brining a new creation to life, in this case I wish I could 'unsee' it.......
The engineering element looks reasonable.....its a shame they didn't leave bodywork/styling to someone else.

A lot of work gone into that, not sure the body sections work at all but I do like the backyard mechanics that has gone into it and the engine installation. I think Jalopnic do it a disservice comparing with a Singer, in that people will dismiss that connection and then not see it for what it is on it own

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back