Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Under body panel part no.

Mezgerite

I can't find the broken part in the parts diagrams, anyone know what it is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• img_3112_151.jpg
    img_3112_151.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 2,440
thanks!

I looked at the arch liner but it didn't look the right shape on the diagram compared to my picture!

It's just the plastic part that is damaged. Does the rad need to come out for this to be replaced?

Rick

Great link, thanks DeMort

:thumb:

Mezgerite said:
thanks!

I looked at the arch liner but it didn't look the right shape on the diagram compared to my picture!

It's just the plastic part that is damaged. Does the rad need to come out for this to be replaced?

Rick

nope .. its a handfull of torx screws but it is a bit of a fiddle getting it out .. pull the bumper outwards whilst pushing the liner inwards.

I thought the rad support might be damaged as the bumper is cable tied instead of the screw .

I think you might also be missing a center air scoop ... has it got a center rad ? if so then you are but it doesnt matter that much to be honest .

OK great, that will b ordered. It is missing the centre air outlet, I'm ordering that too. Does that need any hardware, I'l need to order that too.

Not sure why the bumper is tie wrapped, it might just be that fixing hardware on that went AWOL so will need to order too!

Rick

The rad support has a pushed in speed clip for the screw to fasten onto .

Youll need a T 25 / T30 screwdriver or socket attatchments for the screws .

Center air scoop just kinda clips in place into the bumper .. youll soon figure how all these bits fit .. its pretty straight forward .

If not a picture and an email here for directions ..

[email protected]

No replys untill the evening though as thats the only time i log on my computer .

Thanks for info, very much appreciated.

Need to order some insets i think.

I keep breaking my front arch liner/brake cooling scoop as my car is so low, the front part (as yours has) breaks off every so often, I just buy a used one online as the new ones are around £60 to replace each time and a used one will only get damaged again at some point and its unseen.

Trying to find it .. hmm ....

As far as im aware the rear panel screws into 8 and 10 here but there is nothing listed for that part .. ive checked Pet as well .. nothing listed .. so either im useless .. very possible .. or they are not seperate items .. i think an OPC might be your best bet im afraid . ... im just a mechanic :(

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=2822&MAK=3&MDL=26&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

Thanks, will give OPC a call but i don't hold out much hope. Might have to make something.

I think this is the part, looking from the top you can see the top of 3 clips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back