Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

HSC911 said:
Morning all,

I went to see Matt at his workshop today.

He said he was mad busy at the moment. He also said that the website is working fine, as far as he is aware, as he had had orders in from the end of last week. He was very surprised to hear that people were having issues with it.

I will be seeing him again on Friday so if you want me to pass on a message or want to order stuff then let me know before 4ish on Friday and I will try to help you out as much as I can.

:thumb:

Could you give him a nudge to check his PM's please as I would like to borrow poppop's Stomski drilling jig. Thanks

Thefinn said:
Could you give him a nudge to check his PM's please as I would like to borrow poppop's Stomski drilling jig. Thanks

Will do :thumb:

Thefinn said:
cheers :thumb:

I just text him and he replied instantly :thumbs:

Said someone has it, he will ask them to send it back ASAP :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Thefinn said:
cheers :thumb:

I just text him and he replied instantly :thumbs:

Said someone has it, he will ask them to send it back ASAP :thumb:

Thanks HSC I can't drive it until the headers are sorted as I have committed to the job which is criminal having a cab stuck in garage in this weather :sad:

Thefinn said:
Thanks HSC I can't drive it until the headers are sorted as I have committed to the job which is criminal having a cab stuck in garage in this weather :sad:

No worries, I'd help out anyone if I can :thumbs:

Matt said that people keep nicking them :nooo:

Does anybody have a contact number for Matt? I ordered a full set on the 10th October and haven't heard anything back.

Iby said:
Does anybody have a contact number for Matt? I ordered a full set on the 10th October and haven't heard anything back.

I will go and see him tomorrow for you :what:

PM me what you ordered etc and I will sort it :thumb:

PS You Iby from ESM :dont know: If so then I have your number already and you have mine too :thumb:

Thank you, really appreciate that. :thumb: PM sent

Im not Iby D from ESM but Iby J from Speedwells, lol. 8)

:grin:

I just spoke to him. You're parts are the next job but one...they are in a queue behind the Williams F1 team parts as his machine packed up :pc:

That's great, thanks for finding out, I have my engine out sitting on a table awaiting studs, what a game I had getting the old ones out! :eek:

Ti fasteners

Hi, are these still available ? Just tried the [email protected] and got a bounce back.

...or perhaps I just order via the web site - what's the turnaround on orders.

Is there a promo code for 911uk forum members :D

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back