Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 964 Owner Intro

Just picked the car up from SCS Porsche after its annual trip to Devon (they've serviced it every year since 2007):

• 6k Service
    Brake Fluid Change
    Fresh MOT (no advisories)
    New CV boots (inner and outer) on both from drive shafts
    New PAS pump feed hose
    Remote batteries, replaced just in case!
Lovely drive back down to Cornwall. Leaves turning, clouds gathering...

After nearly 18 months of ownership and almost 5,000 miles, I appreciate the character and set-up of the car more and more.

I've just bought a lovely 1984 Ferrari Mondial QV (in timewarp condition) to go alongside it. Argento Silver with Burgundy interior. Collect it next week...

thesmithsUK said:
I've just bought a lovely 1984 Ferrari Mondial QV (in timewarp condition) to go alongside it. Argento Silver with Burgundy interior. Collect it next week...

Pics PLEASE :stay:

:thumb:

Bear with me...pick her up Friday (weather permitting).

That's gorgeous!

Well, I'm the proud new custodian of John Pogson's Mondial QV, made famous in this film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHkU1h_sKM4

Just driven her home from Italia Autosport up in the Peak District to Cornwall (350+ miles) and she didn't miss a beat!

Classic, air-cooled 911 alongside a classic, manual Ferrari. I'm a lucky man.

n6COReF.jpg

Enjoyed the video, the car is lovely nice addition to the stable :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back