Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BMW 650i buying advice needed

He's already smitten.

How old is he???

..........and a hell of a lot of car for £5700!!! :lol:

cableguy said:
Valve Stem Oil Seals are the main issue with these units. Parts are cheap but labour time is excessive.

The 650i is actually a 4.8 not a 5.0 and known as the N62B48. Google the engine designation and i'm sure there'll be plenty of info. :thumb:

C.

I did a bit of reading up on this and was led to believe off a couple of other internet threads that it's the 645i that suffers with this and not the 4.8 lump in the 650i

Boy does it sound good too!!! warble warble warble.

What a lot of car for that money :eek:

:thumbs:

We need a new thread, £1k/2k/5k budget, then we pick a winner each month :grin:

:thumb: :grin:

£5700???

Bloody hell, that is a good deal!

He is a lucky lad!

Hell of a car for that sort of money....what were they new 60k

Yes just short of £60k. Boy now has more horses than me, bigger alloys and a newer car. Not impressed!!! :eek:ld:

Coming home in it yesterday and also having a drive of it myself didn't half take me back to when I bought my 850i back in 2002.

z1LzquX.jpg

alex yates said:
Yes just short of £60k. Boy now has more horses than me, bigger alloys and a newer car. Not impressed!!! :eek:ld:
All the members of my family have newer cars than me....must be an age thing lol

alex yates said:
Coming home in it yesterday and also having a drive of it myself didn't half take me back to when I bought my 850i back in 2002.

z1LzquX.jpg

Lovely... I still have an odd fascination for 8 series... thought it was the coolest car I'd ever seen in the late 80s when I saw the first spy shots.

I would like an 840i Sport, with the M mirrors and the 'throwing star' alloys. Not that I've been looking at classified ads or anything...

850CSIs seem to have popped, price-wise, silly money being asked especially for manuals.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back