Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 gt3 - bucket seat option code?

ronnie85

Hi all,

been looking at my option codes, I have bucket seats in the car but I dont have it mentioned in the option codes (XSE and XSF I believe?). Is this because the gt3 came with bucket seats as standard and is therefore not an option as such? If this is the case, was the option to have the sports seats and therefore it would only show on the options list if someone spec'd it with them instead?

Im wondering whether my buckets are original to the car or whether they've been put in after.

Thanks for you help!

Oli

Hi,

Would Clubsport automatically denote bucket seats with comfort spec cars being equipped with sport seats? I would imagine that a comfort spec car with bucket seats would be 'an option' when ordered or as you suggest added at a later date.

My (Clubsport) has the following options listed;

XSJ - 6 point harness
XSM -Roll cage

No mention of the seats... Or fire extinguisher for that matter.

Regards,
Matt

Hi Oli,

If you find and download the Porsche Options Code list (available widely on the internet), youll find the answers.

All seats have an option code, be sport, leather or nomex buckets. And from memory, they are a 3 digit letter option code

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back