Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why hasn''t this white GT3 sold in your humble opinion?

I bought mine in a rising market as I didn't want a GT3 to become out of my reach.
I don't think a falling market encourages sales particularly as we don't know where the bottom is..

kas750 said:
I bought mine in a rising market as I didn't want a GT3 to become out of my reach.
Any chance of borrowing your crystal ball..? :thumb:

squelch said:
kas750 said:

It's iron balls you need in this market place :thumb:

kas750 said:
squelch said:
kas750 said:

It's iron balls you need in this market place :thumb:

hes got an even more valid point :floor: :floor:

Y2K said:
Is it not just a simple case of 'sensibly priced good cars' get sold, and 'bad cars' and 'overpriced (good) cars' don't?

I have to disagree. If it was up for £50,000 then someone would buy it. I am sure even a price of £60,000 would do it. It has not sold because everyone wants to buy it for less. With all the 991 GT3/RS for sale as well as 996 and 997 and the 'high' mileage the carrot needs to be bigger.

Look at the 997 GT3 with sky high miles that was sold a few months ago. You may remember it. Apparently used as a continental cruiser by the last owner. It did sell and was priced for a sale.

Pip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back