Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Television tonight

bennyy

On the quest channel tonight at 21.00.
Latest new Fifth gear episode, porsche GT3 RS Vs Nissan GTR nismo.
Should be worth watching.

I was hoping that the new series would ditch that awful "Ladet" Henderson but no. And why do they have a snooker player as host on a car show? Just because he can afford "flash motors" as he would say, doesn't make him knowledgeable.

Ronnie should stick to playing snooker because as a show host he's terrible.

I will be watching the new program with Gordon Ramsey and other traveling around Europe :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Well that was a Porsche 1,2 :grin:

GT3 RS beats Datsun GTR hands down :worship: ( which was my experience on a trackday at Mallory in December, I had a whale of a time in my Boxster S and my mate drove straight to the Nissan garage for £6k of repairs to the exhaust manifold and turbos on his GTR Black Edition )

And the Boxster won on the budget sports car shoot out, even though it wasn`t an S compared to the BMW M car :grin:

Porsche,"There Is No Substitute" :D

Class & racing pedigree always win out in the end Amazing car but shame about the "Kermit the frog" colour. And £800 to have the central air vents painted in the body colour!!!

Phil 997 said:
I will be watching the new program with Gordon Ramsey and other traveling around Europe :grin: :grin: :thumb:

What the F*&^ does that w&^%r Ramsey know about f*&ing cooking, eh?

:floor:

mikeluke said:
Phil 997 said:

What the F*&^ does that w&^%r Ramsey know about f*&ing cooking, eh?

:floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: but it was funny :grin: when thry set the sat nav up with Ramseys voice and it ended big boy after each instruction :grin: oh yea and he rustled up a lemon curd pizza :eek: :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back