Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jonttt's 993 C4S Journal

Rain is predicted :dont know:

Is it not a PITA to keep getting it out of the carcoon and the amount of leather conditionier required for those seats :roll:

jonttt said:
:hand:

I'll sell the stamp collection first :grin:

I've been collecting stamps since I was 15, the collection is insured for more than the cars combined :bandit:

I must admit I had you down as a stamp collector :grin: Get them sold you cant drive a stamp :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
jonttt said:
:hand:

I'll sell the stamp collection first :grin:

I've been collecting stamps since I was 15, the collection is insured for more than the cars combined :bandit:

I must admit I had you down as a stamp collector :grin: Get them sold you cant drive a stamp :thumb:

No one ever does, SWMBO does not even really know but then again she has no idea what the 993 is worth :wink:

NEWS FLASH: Im out in the 993 :eek: it's currently parked up in the centre of Liverpool :eek: :eek:

Custard test :bandit:

I failed the custard test ie I've only just seen the challenge :roll:

I have been out in it today for a 100 mile round trip errand, its in danger of becoming my daily :hand:

I've not driven a manual car since...... I took the 993 for its service earlier this year, it just feels so natural that it took me a while to remember I was driving a manual :driving: ...... the mechanical wine, the burble of the exhaust, the smell..... you forget, bliss :cloud9:

Great October to be enjoying it too. Hoping the weather holds a little longer as I'm taking a day off at the end of the month to abuse the Breacons :yahoo:

jonttt said:
I have been out in it today for a 100 mile round trip errand, its in danger of becoming my daily :hand:

How many dealers did you manage to fit in and will it be SOR :dont know: v911 have 6 in so you need to be quick as the bail out has started :roll:

Custard Test... this is funny, why have I not heard of this before? I'm off to buy a tin!

:thumb:

I'm about to go out in it again :eek: , the sun is shining after a few days of rain :drive:

Fast forward 5 months and I found the car in the garage :eek:

I renewed the annual Insurance today and am aiming to take it to the Manchester meet on Saturday so decided to put the Road tax on it, even though it means me paying for a full month just to prove to Sponge that its real. I'll get the £22 back somehow :grin:

..... so off to the petrol station to check tyres and top up the fuel........not :oops: ......I usually disconnect the battery completely as its kept in a secure garage but I must have forgotten after its last use ...... so battery completely flat :pc:

Battery is on charge so will be ready to go for a shakedown tomorrow :thumb:

Weather is looking promising. Shame that Zingari can't make it as he could have recalibrated his Colini stick against a 993 after a firmware update that includes 991 GT3 engine fires and future values of those cars with replaced engines :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back